OVERVIEW - FAIRMONT STATE
SCORE: Northwood Timberwolves 9, Fairmont State Fighting Falcons 0
RECORDS: Northwood (5-1), Fairmont State (5-5)
LOCATION: Hilton Head, S.C.
RECAP: Northwood improved to 5-1 with a 9-0 sweep over Fairmont State Wednesday afternoon (March 14).
INSIDE THE MATCH
- Northwood started the match well, picking up three wins at doubles to lead 3-0 heading into singles.
- The Timberwolves kept the momentum going into singles, winning all six matches..
- Four of the six singles matches were won in straight sets.
- Mikhail Fomenkov, Kobus Sauerman, David Reinauer, Francois Sauerman, Ben Brandherm, Pablo Salamanca: 2-0 on the day.
- This is Northwood's first 9-0 win of the season.
- The Timberwolves will take on Edinboro Friday (March 16). First serve is set for 8 a.m.